J. A. Janavicius
- Bachelor of Arts - European Studies
- Notary Public of the State of California
- Over ten years’ experience in US law firms, specializing in litigation (State, Federal and Appellate Courts in California and Nevada)
Stefan Even, LL.M.
- Master of Laws - International Law & Business (LL.M.)
- Bachelor of Laws - Business Law, specialization in Intellectual Property, Internet, and Communications Law (LL.B.)
- Qualification as Judicial Clerk
- Many years’ experience as in-house patent and trademark consultant
Our paralegals bring fundamental legal knowledge and extensive, multi-faceted know-how, above all in the day-to-day running of legal matters. As part of any sustained protection concept, they are valuable, efficient and, at the same time, cost-effective legal support. Our paralegals have many years’ practical experience and are involved daily in the areas of anti-counterfeiting and prosecution. Also in complex intellectual property litigation, they contribute significantly to an economical and prompt handling of the case.